- FCC opts for strong net neutrality and divides opinion 27 February 2015 | 11:49 am
- One in three UK broadband connections superfast 27 February 2015 | 11:44 am
- Iris now over 60% of NOS pay TV base 27 February 2015 | 11:43 am
- Aereo assets fetch under US$2 million 27 February 2015 | 11:42 am
- Belgacom reports TV gains 27 February 2015 | 11:40 am
Telenor Satellite Broadcasting
Telenor Satellite Broadcasting (TSBc) is a major European satellite provider of broadcast and broadband services for customers in the media, maritime, and oil and gas sectors.
Utilising a hybrid network that comprises our satellite fleet, teleports and a terrestrial fibre network, TSBc delivers turnkey broadcasting solutions, end-user connectivity and application services via satellite throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
From the distribution of digital TV and radio content to millions of European homes to the provision of reliable communications in remote locations on land and at sea, we are committed to keeping our customers connected via satellite.
Visit the company’s website at www.telenorsat.com