- Netflix grows international numbers by 78%, plans further expansion 22 July 2014 | 10:40 am
- Google and Apple ‘could beat Fox to Time Warner’ 22 July 2014 | 10:39 am
- France may reduce SVoD window to boost local Netflix competitors 22 July 2014 | 10:38 am
- Global pay-TV market to generate US$280.4 billion this year 22 July 2014 | 10:36 am
- Connected TV device numbers to reach 204 million by 2017 22 July 2014 | 10:35 am
Telenor Satellite Broadcasting
Telenor Satellite Broadcasting (TSBc) is a major European satellite provider of broadcast and broadband services for customers in the media, maritime, and oil and gas sectors.
Utilising a hybrid network that comprises our satellite fleet, teleports and a terrestrial fibre network, TSBc delivers turnkey broadcasting solutions, end-user connectivity and application services via satellite throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
From the distribution of digital TV and radio content to millions of European homes to the provision of reliable communications in remote locations on land and at sea, we are committed to keeping our customers connected via satellite.
Visit the company’s website at www.telenorsat.com