- Sky reports highest UK customer growth in 11 years 21 April 2015 | 10:50 am
- OTT to ‘end broadcast TV as we know it’ 21 April 2015 | 10:50 am
- CSA tells France Télévisions to make services available to OTT provider 21 April 2015 | 10:49 am
- Residential gateways and set-tops to drive TR-069 growth, says Ovum 21 April 2015 | 10:49 am
- Elliott to pursue Kabel Deutschland in court 21 April 2015 | 10:48 am
Telenor Satellite Broadcasting
Telenor Satellite Broadcasting (TSBc) is a major European satellite provider of broadcast and broadband services for customers in the media, maritime, and oil and gas sectors.
Utilising a hybrid network that comprises our satellite fleet, teleports and a terrestrial fibre network, TSBc delivers turnkey broadcasting solutions, end-user connectivity and application services via satellite throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
From the distribution of digital TV and radio content to millions of European homes to the provision of reliable communications in remote locations on land and at sea, we are committed to keeping our customers connected via satellite.
Visit the company's website at www.telenorsat.com