- Thomson launches new transcoder 29 August 2014 | 11:55 am
- Agama launches new version of monitoring system 29 August 2014 | 11:53 am
- HTTV and Skyworth provide HbbTV STB to Parabole Réunion 29 August 2014 | 11:50 am
- Mariner reaches 20 million devices milestone 29 August 2014 | 11:48 am
- Metrological to introduce new UX and app store technology 29 August 2014 | 11:45 am
MPEGIF is an independent and platform neutral not-for-profit organisation facilitating and furthering the widespread adoption and deployment of MPEG and related standards in next generation digital media services. It provides a forum to exchange information and views on technological, economic and regulatory issues that are relevant to these services. It also provides a powerful industry voice advocating the adoption of standards and consolidating the direction of the industry in the time of transition from analogue to digital television and media services. Its focus and constituency is derived from cable, satellite, telecommunication and new media service operators, channel owners, content providers, broadcasters, equipment manufacturers, system integrators, software providers, as well as industry advocacy groups, industry analysts, financial institutions and academic institutes.