- Virtual realities: the transition of playout technologies 22 October 2014 | 4:15 pm
- Standard practice – what can RDK do for cable? 22 October 2014 | 1:52 pm
- French broadcasters unlikely to team up for SVoD 22 October 2014 | 11:32 am
- HbbTV 2.0 details revealed, release expected this year 22 October 2014 | 11:30 am
- SeaChange appoints new CEO 22 October 2014 | 11:29 am
MPEGIF is an independent and platform neutral not-for-profit organisation facilitating and furthering the widespread adoption and deployment of MPEG and related standards in next generation digital media services. It provides a forum to exchange information and views on technological, economic and regulatory issues that are relevant to these services. It also provides a powerful industry voice advocating the adoption of standards and consolidating the direction of the industry in the time of transition from analogue to digital television and media services. Its focus and constituency is derived from cable, satellite, telecommunication and new media service operators, channel owners, content providers, broadcasters, equipment manufacturers, system integrators, software providers, as well as industry advocacy groups, industry analysts, financial institutions and academic institutes.