- World’s first wide-scale 700MHz LTE Broadcast trial launched in Munich 29 July 2014 | 10:47 am
- Astorg Partners takes majority stake in M7 Group 29 July 2014 | 10:46 am
- Orange grows TV subscriber numbers by 10% 29 July 2014 | 10:45 am
- Coe rules himself out of the running for BBC Trust role 29 July 2014 | 10:44 am
- Liberty reorganises Austrian and Swiss operations 29 July 2014 | 10:43 am
MPEGIF is an independent and platform neutral not-for-profit organisation facilitating and furthering the widespread adoption and deployment of MPEG and related standards in next generation digital media services. It provides a forum to exchange information and views on technological, economic and regulatory issues that are relevant to these services. It also provides a powerful industry voice advocating the adoption of standards and consolidating the direction of the industry in the time of transition from analogue to digital television and media services. Its focus and constituency is derived from cable, satellite, telecommunication and new media service operators, channel owners, content providers, broadcasters, equipment manufacturers, system integrators, software providers, as well as industry advocacy groups, industry analysts, financial institutions and academic institutes.