- AirTies and SoftAtHome partner for HEVC set-top box 15 September 2014 | 4:28 pm
- Ono expands TiVo deployment with multiscreen offering 15 September 2014 | 4:26 pm
- Kaltura and Harmonic partner on end-to-end video solution 15 September 2014 | 4:26 pm
- Ruwido and Swisscom launch low energy Bluetooth remote 15 September 2014 | 4:25 pm
- Anevia teams up with Amazon Web Services for cloud video delivery 15 September 2014 | 4:23 pm
MPEGIF is an independent and platform neutral not-for-profit organisation facilitating and furthering the widespread adoption and deployment of MPEG and related standards in next generation digital media services. It provides a forum to exchange information and views on technological, economic and regulatory issues that are relevant to these services. It also provides a powerful industry voice advocating the adoption of standards and consolidating the direction of the industry in the time of transition from analogue to digital television and media services. Its focus and constituency is derived from cable, satellite, telecommunication and new media service operators, channel owners, content providers, broadcasters, equipment manufacturers, system integrators, software providers, as well as industry advocacy groups, industry analysts, financial institutions and academic institutes.