- BT to carry Netflix on TV service 30 October 2014 | 12:12 pm
- Murdoch: TV industry needs “serious competitor” to Netflix 30 October 2014 | 12:11 pm
- CTC mulls channels refocus 30 October 2014 | 12:10 pm
- EBU and ABU call for global action to protect TV spectrum 30 October 2014 | 12:08 pm
- TV setback hits Samsung CE division 30 October 2014 | 12:06 pm
MPEGIF is an independent and platform neutral not-for-profit organisation facilitating and furthering the widespread adoption and deployment of MPEG and related standards in next generation digital media services. It provides a forum to exchange information and views on technological, economic and regulatory issues that are relevant to these services. It also provides a powerful industry voice advocating the adoption of standards and consolidating the direction of the industry in the time of transition from analogue to digital television and media services. Its focus and constituency is derived from cable, satellite, telecommunication and new media service operators, channel owners, content providers, broadcasters, equipment manufacturers, system integrators, software providers, as well as industry advocacy groups, industry analysts, financial institutions and academic institutes.