- Liberty Global boss Fries calls for ‘scale in the cable industry’ 26 January 2015 | 12:08 pm
- Telefónica could abandon Canal+ acquisition over content restrictions 26 January 2015 | 12:06 pm
- Girls creator in BBC digital experiment 26 January 2015 | 12:04 pm
- GS Group consolidates units to create Russian TV tech leader 26 January 2015 | 12:02 pm
- BBC announces more iPlayer commissions 26 January 2015 | 12:01 pm
MPEGIF is an independent and platform neutral not-for-profit organisation facilitating and furthering the widespread adoption and deployment of MPEG and related standards in next generation digital media services. It provides a forum to exchange information and views on technological, economic and regulatory issues that are relevant to these services. It also provides a powerful industry voice advocating the adoption of standards and consolidating the direction of the industry in the time of transition from analogue to digital television and media services. Its focus and constituency is derived from cable, satellite, telecommunication and new media service operators, channel owners, content providers, broadcasters, equipment manufacturers, system integrators, software providers, as well as industry advocacy groups, industry analysts, financial institutions and academic institutes.