- Satellite TV revenues to hit US$100 billion in 2020 23 July 2014 | 10:56 am
- TalkTalk reaches 1.1 million TV customers 23 July 2014 | 10:56 am
- YouView plans for future following shareholder agreement 23 July 2014 | 10:55 am
- BBC Distribution to join Future Media division 23 July 2014 | 10:55 am
- SES launches West African digital TV platform 23 July 2014 | 10:54 am
MPEGIF is an independent and platform neutral not-for-profit organisation facilitating and furthering the widespread adoption and deployment of MPEG and related standards in next generation digital media services. It provides a forum to exchange information and views on technological, economic and regulatory issues that are relevant to these services. It also provides a powerful industry voice advocating the adoption of standards and consolidating the direction of the industry in the time of transition from analogue to digital television and media services. Its focus and constituency is derived from cable, satellite, telecommunication and new media service operators, channel owners, content providers, broadcasters, equipment manufacturers, system integrators, software providers, as well as industry advocacy groups, industry analysts, financial institutions and academic institutes.