- Kabel Deutschland gains ground in German HD rankings 18 December 2014 | 12:41 pm
- HBO Europe to premier Romanian drama on HBO Go 18 December 2014 | 12:40 pm
- CTC Media appoints new finance chief 18 December 2014 | 12:29 pm
- Fashion One launches via Ono in Spain 18 December 2014 | 12:27 pm
- Kilar’s Vessel to launch in the New Year 18 December 2014 | 11:54 am
MPEGIF is an independent and platform neutral not-for-profit organisation facilitating and furthering the widespread adoption and deployment of MPEG and related standards in next generation digital media services. It provides a forum to exchange information and views on technological, economic and regulatory issues that are relevant to these services. It also provides a powerful industry voice advocating the adoption of standards and consolidating the direction of the industry in the time of transition from analogue to digital television and media services. Its focus and constituency is derived from cable, satellite, telecommunication and new media service operators, channel owners, content providers, broadcasters, equipment manufacturers, system integrators, software providers, as well as industry advocacy groups, industry analysts, financial institutions and academic institutes.