- Ukrainian broadcasters join to appeal to Russians for “responsible coverage” 6 March 2014 | 6:05 pm
- Channel 4 ups head of factual to Jay Hunt deputy 6 March 2014 | 5:32 pm
- Telefónica closes in on Prisa, launches Movistar Fusión TV offering 6 March 2014 | 12:21 pm
- Bouygues takes on Numericable as it tables offer for SFR 6 March 2014 | 12:20 pm
- BBC confirms BBC Three 2015 closure plan 6 March 2014 | 12:18 pm
MPEGIF is an independent and platform neutral not-for-profit organisation facilitating and furthering the widespread adoption and deployment of MPEG and related standards in next generation digital media services. It provides a forum to exchange information and views on technological, economic and regulatory issues that are relevant to these services. It also provides a powerful industry voice advocating the adoption of standards and consolidating the direction of the industry in the time of transition from analogue to digital television and media services. Its focus and constituency is derived from cable, satellite, telecommunication and new media service operators, channel owners, content providers, broadcasters, equipment manufacturers, system integrators, software providers, as well as industry advocacy groups, industry analysts, financial institutions and academic institutes.