- FCC opts for strong net neutrality and divides opinion 27 February 2015 | 11:49 am
- One in three UK broadband connections superfast 27 February 2015 | 11:44 am
- Iris now over 60% of NOS pay TV base 27 February 2015 | 11:43 am
- Aereo assets fetch under US$2 million 27 February 2015 | 11:42 am
- Belgacom reports TV gains 27 February 2015 | 11:40 am
MPEGIF is an independent and platform neutral not-for-profit organisation facilitating and furthering the widespread adoption and deployment of MPEG and related standards in next generation digital media services. It provides a forum to exchange information and views on technological, economic and regulatory issues that are relevant to these services. It also provides a powerful industry voice advocating the adoption of standards and consolidating the direction of the industry in the time of transition from analogue to digital television and media services. Its focus and constituency is derived from cable, satellite, telecommunication and new media service operators, channel owners, content providers, broadcasters, equipment manufacturers, system integrators, software providers, as well as industry advocacy groups, industry analysts, financial institutions and academic institutes.