- Sky Store ‘Buy & Keep’ service launches 23 April 2014 | 11:27 am
- Tumblr claims top social TV spot over Twitter 23 April 2014 | 11:25 am
- TalkTalk strikes deal with FilmFlex 23 April 2014 | 11:24 am
- SVT launches OTT service 23 April 2014 | 11:23 am
- Ukraine to create new unified public broadcaster 23 April 2014 | 11:21 am
LEVIRA, with headquarters in Tallinn, Estonia, is a technical service provider, offering services for the entire broadcast value chain: content production, contribution, asset management, play-out, head-end, distribution and transmission to numerous TV networks.
As a neutral service provider, Levira serves as an option for customers to:
- outsource technical development and maintenance of broadcast and media facilities
- free cash and other resources from technical investments
- enable the management to focus on matters that make a real difference
- gain cost efficiencies
In 2007 Levira opened its state-of-the-art multichannel HD/SD fully automated Play-out Centre. Since then it has been growing rapidly and today 24 TV channels are aired from Levira’s facility and distributed in Scandinavia, the Baltics and Central Europe. Being equipped with an excellent technical platform, competent and motivated personnel and dedicated connectivity to all major networks in the Baltics, Scandinavia and major media cities elsewhere in Europe, we expect to double the number of channels played out from our facility in the near future.
Levira is also the main TV- and radio broadcast transmission service provider in Estonia. Levira operates one of the largest datacentres in Estonia and provides public and private cloud services.
Levira has a history of over 85 years. Since 2000, Levira has two shareholders: the Estonian Government, with a 51% holding, and TDF Group, a French telecom and broadcast company group, with 49%.
Our vision is to be the preferred partner for broadcast and multimedia companies.