- BBC TV boss Danny Cohen to step down 13 October 2015 | 11:46 am
- YouTube now localised in 85 countries 13 October 2015 | 11:45 am
- Snapchat scraps original content channel 13 October 2015 | 11:45 am
- DTG calls on BBC to champion tech innovations 13 October 2015 | 11:45 am
- Virgin Media Ireland boss moves to UPC Hungary 13 October 2015 | 11:44 am
Intelsat S.A. (NYSE: I) is the world’s leading provider of satellite services, delivering high performance connectivity solutions for media, fixed and mobile broadband infrastructure, enterprise and government and military applications for 50 years. Intelsat’s satellite, teleport and fiber infrastructure is unmatched in the industry, setting the standard for transmissions of video and broadband services. From the globalization of content and the proliferation of HD, to the expansion of cellular networks and mobile broadband access, with Intelsat, envision your future network, connect using our leading satellite technology and transform your opportunities. Envision…Connect…Transform…with Intelsat. For more information, visit www.intelsat.com.