- AMC in US$200m deal for BBC America stake 24 October 2014 | 11:18 am
- Crispin Odey makes Sky Deutschland U-turn 24 October 2014 | 11:17 am
- Amazon renews content investment pledge 24 October 2014 | 11:16 am
- Mediaset distances itself from alleged blackmail case 24 October 2014 | 11:14 am
- MTG makes progress as Viaplay compensates for linear declines 24 October 2014 | 11:14 am
With capacity commercialised on 31 satellites, Eutelsat is the world’s third largest satellite operator.
In the video market, Eutelsat’s connectivity solutions and strong video neighbourhoods enable broadcasters to reach viewers across extended Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Today, 4,600 television channels are broadcast to over 200 million cable and satellite homes in these regions. Over 600 TV channels are available to homes across Eastern Europe.
The Group's satellites also serve a wide range of fixed and mobile telecommunications services, TV contribution markets, corporate networks, and broadband markets for Internet Service Providers and for transport, maritime and in-flight markets.
Six satellites are getting ready to fly before end 2015.