- Humax to launch first Freeview Play set-top box 2 March 2015 | 11:52 am
- Vivendi accepts Numericable-SFR offer, Canal+ boosted by overseas 2 March 2015 | 11:50 am
- BBC iPlayer records strongest month ever 2 March 2015 | 11:50 am
- TV viewing in the UK drops by 4.5% 2 March 2015 | 11:49 am
- SES ups De Hauwer 2 March 2015 | 11:48 am
With capacity commercialised on 31 satellites, Eutelsat is the world’s third largest satellite operator.
In the video market, Eutelsat’s connectivity solutions and strong video neighbourhoods enable broadcasters to reach viewers across extended Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Today, 4,600 television channels are broadcast to over 200 million cable and satellite homes in these regions. Over 600 TV channels are available to homes across Eastern Europe.
The Group's satellites also serve a wide range of fixed and mobile telecommunications services, TV contribution markets, corporate networks, and broadband markets for Internet Service Providers and for transport, maritime and in-flight markets.
Six satellites are getting ready to fly before end 2015.