- Tailor made: sport and the second screen 21 July 2014 | 3:49 pm
- BSkyB set to seal Sky Italia, Deutschland deals 21 July 2014 | 10:53 am
- Netflix to have capacity for 1Tbps in France 21 July 2014 | 10:50 am
- TiVo founders’ Qplay service to shut down 21 July 2014 | 10:49 am
- UK government backs new anti-piracy scheme 21 July 2014 | 10:48 am
With capacity commercialised on 31 satellites, Eutelsat is the world’s third largest satellite operator.
In the video market, Eutelsat’s connectivity solutions and strong video neighbourhoods enable broadcasters to reach viewers across extended Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Today, 4,600 television channels are broadcast to over 200 million cable and satellite homes in these regions. Over 600 TV channels are available to homes across Eastern Europe.
The Group's satellites also serve a wide range of fixed and mobile telecommunications services, TV contribution markets, corporate networks, and broadband markets for Internet Service Providers and for transport, maritime and in-flight markets.
Six satellites are getting ready to fly before end 2015.