- Chromecast hits one billion milestone, YouTube viewing time up 50% 30 January 2015 | 12:07 pm
- Amazon Prime membership climbs 53% 30 January 2015 | 12:07 pm
- Nick going OTT with SVOD service 30 January 2015 | 12:06 pm
- Ofcom deputy admits Twitter activity “not appropriate”, agrees to sell Verizon stock 30 January 2015 | 12:05 pm
- BT adds TV customers, plans G.fast ultra high-speed broadband trial 30 January 2015 | 12:03 pm
With capacity commercialised on 31 satellites, Eutelsat is the world’s third largest satellite operator.
In the video market, Eutelsat’s connectivity solutions and strong video neighbourhoods enable broadcasters to reach viewers across extended Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Today, 4,600 television channels are broadcast to over 200 million cable and satellite homes in these regions. Over 600 TV channels are available to homes across Eastern Europe.
The Group's satellites also serve a wide range of fixed and mobile telecommunications services, TV contribution markets, corporate networks, and broadband markets for Internet Service Providers and for transport, maritime and in-flight markets.
Six satellites are getting ready to fly before end 2015.