- Mozilla launches Chromecast rival Matchstick 1 October 2014 | 11:08 am
- Tesco shuts Clubcard TV, reportedly looks to sell Blinkbox 1 October 2014 | 11:07 am
- YouView reported to be partnering with Netflix 1 October 2014 | 11:05 am
- Murdoch exiting Shine after merger 1 October 2014 | 11:04 am
- Netflix reportedly growing fast in France 1 October 2014 | 11:03 am
With capacity commercialised on 31 satellites, Eutelsat is the world’s third largest satellite operator.
In the video market, Eutelsat’s connectivity solutions and strong video neighbourhoods enable broadcasters to reach viewers across extended Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Today, 4,600 television channels are broadcast to over 200 million cable and satellite homes in these regions. Over 600 TV channels are available to homes across Eastern Europe.
The Group's satellites also serve a wide range of fixed and mobile telecommunications services, TV contribution markets, corporate networks, and broadband markets for Internet Service Providers and for transport, maritime and in-flight markets.
Six satellites are getting ready to fly before end 2015.