- Netflix announces Netherlands launch 19 June 2013 | 11:17 am
- Global DTH revenues set to overtake cable this year 19 June 2013 | 11:16 am
- Arris looks to eastern European growth 19 June 2013 | 11:15 am
- Tablet and mobiles increase share on online viewing 19 June 2013 | 11:14 am
- Vectra plans to boost online offering, launch VOD 19 June 2013 | 11:13 am
With capacity commercialised on 31 satellites, Eutelsat is the world’s third largest satellite operator.
In the video market, Eutelsat’s connectivity solutions and strong video neighbourhoods enable broadcasters to reach viewers across extended Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Today, 4,600 television channels are broadcast to over 200 million cable and satellite homes in these regions. Over 600 TV channels are available to homes across Eastern Europe.
The Group's satellites also serve a wide range of fixed and mobile telecommunications services, TV contribution markets, corporate networks, and broadband markets for Internet Service Providers and for transport, maritime and in-flight markets.
Six satellites are getting ready to fly before end 2015.