- Netflix’s content streaming obligations grow by US$1.6 billion 21 October 2014 | 11:09 am
- Canal+ unveils A+ line-up ahead of launch on Friday 21 October 2014 | 11:07 am
- Pay TV and VOD tipped to grow strongly in Germany 21 October 2014 | 11:06 am
- Virgin Media extends high-speed network in North-East 21 October 2014 | 11:06 am
- Sony buys stake in Dori Media’s channels 21 October 2014 | 11:06 am
With capacity commercialised on 31 satellites, Eutelsat is the world’s third largest satellite operator.
In the video market, Eutelsat’s connectivity solutions and strong video neighbourhoods enable broadcasters to reach viewers across extended Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Today, 4,600 television channels are broadcast to over 200 million cable and satellite homes in these regions. Over 600 TV channels are available to homes across Eastern Europe.
The Group's satellites also serve a wide range of fixed and mobile telecommunications services, TV contribution markets, corporate networks, and broadband markets for Internet Service Providers and for transport, maritime and in-flight markets.
Six satellites are getting ready to fly before end 2015.