- Numericable-SFR launches download-to-own store 19 December 2014 | 12:26 pm
- Ofcom launches pay TV consultation into Sky Sports 19 December 2014 | 12:25 pm
- 4K market to hit 100m units by 2018 19 December 2014 | 12:24 pm
- Netflix coy on Spain launch talk 19 December 2014 | 12:23 pm
- Sky Deutschland launches Roku-powered streaming box 19 December 2014 | 12:21 pm
With capacity commercialised on 31 satellites, Eutelsat is the world’s third largest satellite operator.
In the video market, Eutelsat’s connectivity solutions and strong video neighbourhoods enable broadcasters to reach viewers across extended Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Today, 4,600 television channels are broadcast to over 200 million cable and satellite homes in these regions. Over 600 TV channels are available to homes across Eastern Europe.
The Group's satellites also serve a wide range of fixed and mobile telecommunications services, TV contribution markets, corporate networks, and broadband markets for Internet Service Providers and for transport, maritime and in-flight markets.
Six satellites are getting ready to fly before end 2015.