- AirTies and Norigin partner on media-casting STB 1 September 2014 | 11:21 am
- Conax to highlight Kudelski opportunities, range of solutions 1 September 2014 | 11:18 am
- Norwia to demo miniHUB optical platform 1 September 2014 | 11:16 am
- ATX launches VersActive Pro transcoding platform 1 September 2014 | 11:14 am
- Albis to unveil new small HD set-top 1 September 2014 | 11:12 am
With capacity commercialised on 31 satellites, Eutelsat is the world’s third largest satellite operator.
In the video market, Eutelsat’s connectivity solutions and strong video neighbourhoods enable broadcasters to reach viewers across extended Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Today, 4,600 television channels are broadcast to over 200 million cable and satellite homes in these regions. Over 600 TV channels are available to homes across Eastern Europe.
The Group's satellites also serve a wide range of fixed and mobile telecommunications services, TV contribution markets, corporate networks, and broadband markets for Internet Service Providers and for transport, maritime and in-flight markets.
Six satellites are getting ready to fly before end 2015.