- Wuaki.tv launches in Germany, adds 4K titles 26 November 2014 | 12:45 pm
- ASA calls for ad transparency on YouTube vlogs 26 November 2014 | 12:44 pm
- Digital UK awards contracts for connected Freeview service 26 November 2014 | 12:43 pm
- Analysts bullish on CME after Time Warner bailout 26 November 2014 | 12:42 pm
- 4K TV shipments jump by 500% 26 November 2014 | 12:42 pm
With capacity commercialised on 31 satellites, Eutelsat is the world’s third largest satellite operator.
In the video market, Eutelsat’s connectivity solutions and strong video neighbourhoods enable broadcasters to reach viewers across extended Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Today, 4,600 television channels are broadcast to over 200 million cable and satellite homes in these regions. Over 600 TV channels are available to homes across Eastern Europe.
The Group's satellites also serve a wide range of fixed and mobile telecommunications services, TV contribution markets, corporate networks, and broadband markets for Internet Service Providers and for transport, maritime and in-flight markets.
Six satellites are getting ready to fly before end 2015.