- Imagine Communications acquires OpenTV advanced advertising business 31 October 2014 | 12:10 pm
- WWE gears up for UK OTT launch next month 31 October 2014 | 12:09 pm
- Starz confirms global SVoD service plan for 2015 31 October 2014 | 12:08 pm
- Sony reports significant increase in TV sales 31 October 2014 | 12:06 pm
- KPN secures approval to take control of Reggefiber 31 October 2014 | 12:06 pm
With capacity commercialised on 31 satellites, Eutelsat is the world’s third largest satellite operator.
In the video market, Eutelsat’s connectivity solutions and strong video neighbourhoods enable broadcasters to reach viewers across extended Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Today, 4,600 television channels are broadcast to over 200 million cable and satellite homes in these regions. Over 600 TV channels are available to homes across Eastern Europe.
The Group's satellites also serve a wide range of fixed and mobile telecommunications services, TV contribution markets, corporate networks, and broadband markets for Internet Service Providers and for transport, maritime and in-flight markets.
Six satellites are getting ready to fly before end 2015.