- Set-top market set for gradual decline, Cisco “good deal” for Technicolor 28 July 2015 | 10:19 am
- Former Virgin Media execs’ outfit buys Spain’s Telecable for €640m 28 July 2015 | 10:18 am
- Orange turns in solid 2Q, sees TV growth 28 July 2015 | 10:18 am
- Pace turns in strong performance 28 July 2015 | 10:17 am
- Diversification boosts ITV as viewing share dips 28 July 2015 | 10:16 am
Established in 1977, Eutelsat Communications is one of the world's leading and most experienced operators of communications satellites. The company provides capacity on 34 satellites to clients that include broadcasters and broadcasting associations, pay-TV operators, video, data and Internet service providers, enterprises and government agencies.
Eutelsat’s satellites provide ubiquitous coverage of Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific and the Americas, enabling video, data, broadband and government communications to be established irrespective of a user’s location.
Headquartered in Paris, with offices and teleports around the globe, Eutelsat represents a workforce of 1,000 men and women from 32 countries who are experts in their fields and work with clients to deliver the highest quality of service.
For more about Eutelsat please visit www.eutelsat.com