- Q&A: Tiaan Schutte, President, Alticast 27 April 2015 | 4:18 pm
- Pay TV subscriber numbers to grow in Western Europe 27 April 2015 | 11:19 am
- Deutsche Telekom taps Zenterio for CEE TV operations 27 April 2015 | 11:18 am
- New France Télévisions boss sets out her stall 27 April 2015 | 11:18 am
- Pay TV booms in the Middle East 27 April 2015 | 11:16 am
Established in 1977, Eutelsat Communications is one of the world's leading and most experienced operators of communications satellites. The company provides capacity on 34 satellites to clients that include broadcasters and broadcasting associations, pay-TV operators, video, data and Internet service providers, enterprises and government agencies.
Eutelsat’s satellites provide ubiquitous coverage of Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific and the Americas, enabling video, data, broadband and government communications to be established irrespective of a user’s location.
Headquartered in Paris, with offices and teleports around the globe, Eutelsat represents a workforce of 1,000 men and women from 32 countries who are experts in their fields and work with clients to deliver the highest quality of service.
For more about Eutelsat please visit www.eutelsat.com