- Only half of young people’s viewing is through live TV 3 July 2015 | 10:43 am
- YouTube arrives on Android smartwatches 3 July 2015 | 10:42 am
- Telecom Italia reportedly close to deal with Mediaset 3 July 2015 | 10:41 am
- Dutch Delta taps Teleste for DOCSIS 3.1 deployment 3 July 2015 | 10:41 am
- ProSiebenSat.1 chief extends contract 3 July 2015 | 10:38 am
Established in 1977, Eutelsat Communications is one of the world's leading and most experienced operators of communications satellites. The company provides capacity on 34 satellites to clients that include broadcasters and broadcasting associations, pay-TV operators, video, data and Internet service providers, enterprises and government agencies.
Eutelsat’s satellites provide ubiquitous coverage of Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific and the Americas, enabling video, data, broadband and government communications to be established irrespective of a user’s location.
Headquartered in Paris, with offices and teleports around the globe, Eutelsat represents a workforce of 1,000 men and women from 32 countries who are experts in their fields and work with clients to deliver the highest quality of service.
For more about Eutelsat please visit www.eutelsat.com