- Why are European broadcasters snapping up YouTube networks? 28 November 2014 | 3:21 pm
- BBC World News unshaken by new Russian legislation 28 November 2014 | 12:39 pm
- Netflix boss predicts the end of broadcast TV 28 November 2014 | 12:38 pm
- Vivendi completes SFR sale to Numericable 28 November 2014 | 12:37 pm
- ProSiebenSat.1 tech SVP moves to Dentsu Aegis Network 28 November 2014 | 12:35 pm
egta is the trade association of 112 television and radio sales houses that commercialise the advertising space of both private and public TV and radio channels throughout Europe and beyond. egta’s strength lies in the diversity of its members : they are independent Sales Houses or a commercial departments in a broadcasters’ structure. They are important companies in big markets or middle-sized companies in smaller markets.
A few information about egta members:
- egta has currently 82 TV members and 30 Radio members
- They are located in 34 different countries, of which 5 are non-European countries
- egta TV members represent over 75% of the European TV advertising market
- egta radio members gather 50% of the radio advertising market in countries where they are represented
egta provides a network for its members based on relationships with more than 1200 high-level advertising executives and more than 1000 experts in the media industry.
egta fulfils different functions for its members in fields of activities as diversified as regulatory issues, audience measurement, sales methods, interactivity, cross-media, technical standards, new media etc.
During its 35 years of existence, egta has become the reference centre for television & radio advertising in Europe