- BBC launches updated iPlayer 11 March 2014 | 11:45 am
- Numericable shares drop as it holds out for SFR deal 11 March 2014 | 11:44 am
- Com Hem launches 1Gbps internet 11 March 2014 | 11:42 am
- Comcast cuts House of Cards deal, mulls own YouTube-type service 11 March 2014 | 11:41 am
- Nine in 10 MENA households now taking satellite TV 11 March 2014 | 11:39 am
The Digital TV Group (DTG) is the industry association for digital television in the UK and is independent and platform neutral. Formed in the mid 90s to facilitate the introduction of digital terrestrial TV in the UK, the group is now at the centre of UK digital TV development. It publishes and maintains the DTG "D-Book", which sets out the detailed technical standards for digital terrestrial TV in the UK, and runs the industry’s test and conformance centre: DTG Testing. The DTG has ensured the delivery of a rich consumer experience, a vibrant and stable market, and helped position the UK as a world leader in the evolution of television. The group is presently focused on emerging consumer devices and experiences including Connected TV, 3DTV, high definition TV (HD) and video-on-demand (VoD).