- Netflix announces Netherlands launch 19 June 2013 | 11:17 am
- Global DTH revenues set to overtake cable this year 19 June 2013 | 11:16 am
- Arris looks to eastern European growth 19 June 2013 | 11:15 am
- Tablet and mobiles increase share on online viewing 19 June 2013 | 11:14 am
- Vectra plans to boost online offering, launch VOD 19 June 2013 | 11:13 am
The Digital TV Group (DTG) is the industry association for digital television in the UK and is independent and platform neutral. Formed in the mid 90s to facilitate the introduction of digital terrestrial TV in the UK, the group is now at the centre of UK digital TV development. It publishes and maintains the DTG "D-Book", which sets out the detailed technical standards for digital terrestrial TV in the UK, and runs the industry’s test and conformance centre: DTG Testing. The DTG has ensured the delivery of a rich consumer experience, a vibrant and stable market, and helped position the UK as a world leader in the evolution of television. The group is presently focused on emerging consumer devices and experiences including Connected TV, 3DTV, high definition TV (HD) and video-on-demand (VoD).