- Hazlitt exits ITV as Williams takes over 27 November 2014 | 4:49 pm
- RTL to operate Hungarian channels under Luxembourg licence 27 November 2014 | 4:48 pm
- Ukraine Today launches LG smart TV app 27 November 2014 | 4:46 pm
- Nollywood TV launches on Bouygues Telecom 27 November 2014 | 4:45 pm
- TurkShow goes live in Western Europe via Astra 27 November 2014 | 4:30 pm
The Digital TV Group (DTG) is the industry association for digital television in the UK and is independent and platform neutral. Formed in the mid 90s to facilitate the introduction of digital terrestrial TV in the UK, the group is now at the centre of UK digital TV development. It publishes and maintains the DTG "D-Book", which sets out the detailed technical standards for digital terrestrial TV in the UK, and runs the industry’s test and conformance centre: DTG Testing. The DTG has ensured the delivery of a rich consumer experience, a vibrant and stable market, and helped position the UK as a world leader in the evolution of television. The group is presently focused on emerging consumer devices and experiences including Connected TV, 3DTV, high definition TV (HD) and video-on-demand (VoD).