- Eurosport secures Vuelta a España rights 29 January 2015 | 4:19 pm
- Russian channels rebranded and refreshed 29 January 2015 | 4:13 pm
- Volia strikes VoD deal with automotive interest channel 29 January 2015 | 4:09 pm
- BBC News looks ‘beyond broadcasting’ 29 January 2015 | 4:08 pm
- Russia partially rows back on pay TV ad ban 29 January 2015 | 4:07 pm
The Digital TV Group (DTG) is the industry association for digital television in the UK and is independent and platform neutral. Formed in the mid 90s to facilitate the introduction of digital terrestrial TV in the UK, the group is now at the centre of UK digital TV development. It publishes and maintains the DTG "D-Book", which sets out the detailed technical standards for digital terrestrial TV in the UK, and runs the industry’s test and conformance centre: DTG Testing. The DTG has ensured the delivery of a rich consumer experience, a vibrant and stable market, and helped position the UK as a world leader in the evolution of television. The group is presently focused on emerging consumer devices and experiences including Connected TV, 3DTV, high definition TV (HD) and video-on-demand (VoD).