- MinDig Extra TV to add Digi Sport channels 24 July 2014 | 1:30 pm
- Lattelecom replaces Russian channels 24 July 2014 | 1:29 pm
- Freesat adds two new channels 24 July 2014 | 1:27 pm
- Blinkbox Movies and TV goes live on Chromecast 24 July 2014 | 1:25 pm
- Vodafone revises Orange fibre deal as it completes Ono acquisition 24 July 2014 | 10:30 am
The Digital TV Group (DTG) is the industry association for digital television in the UK and is independent and platform neutral. Formed in the mid 90s to facilitate the introduction of digital terrestrial TV in the UK, the group is now at the centre of UK digital TV development. It publishes and maintains the DTG "D-Book", which sets out the detailed technical standards for digital terrestrial TV in the UK, and runs the industry’s test and conformance centre: DTG Testing. The DTG has ensured the delivery of a rich consumer experience, a vibrant and stable market, and helped position the UK as a world leader in the evolution of television. The group is presently focused on emerging consumer devices and experiences including Connected TV, 3DTV, high definition TV (HD) and video-on-demand (VoD).