- AMC in US$200m deal for BBC America stake 24 October 2014 | 11:18 am
- Crispin Odey makes Sky Deutschland U-turn 24 October 2014 | 11:17 am
- Amazon renews content investment pledge 24 October 2014 | 11:16 am
- Mediaset distances itself from alleged blackmail case 24 October 2014 | 11:14 am
- MTG makes progress as Viaplay compensates for linear declines 24 October 2014 | 11:14 am
The Digital TV Group (DTG) is the industry association for digital television in the UK and is independent and platform neutral. Formed in the mid 90s to facilitate the introduction of digital terrestrial TV in the UK, the group is now at the centre of UK digital TV development. It publishes and maintains the DTG "D-Book", which sets out the detailed technical standards for digital terrestrial TV in the UK, and runs the industry’s test and conformance centre: DTG Testing. The DTG has ensured the delivery of a rich consumer experience, a vibrant and stable market, and helped position the UK as a world leader in the evolution of television. The group is presently focused on emerging consumer devices and experiences including Connected TV, 3DTV, high definition TV (HD) and video-on-demand (VoD).