- BBC to integrate EST Store with iPlayer, initial launch scheduled for Q215 30 September 2014 | 10:52 am
- Home entertainment industry must sell on value and quality to combat Netflix model, says Sony chief 30 September 2014 | 10:51 am
- Tele Columbus to launch €300 million IPO this year 30 September 2014 | 10:50 am
- Netflix gets into the movie business 30 September 2014 | 10:50 am
- Sky invests US$5 million in ad tech firm Sharethrough 30 September 2014 | 10:49 am
The Digital TV Group (DTG) is the industry association for digital television in the UK and is independent and platform neutral. Formed in the mid 90s to facilitate the introduction of digital terrestrial TV in the UK, the group is now at the centre of UK digital TV development. It publishes and maintains the DTG "D-Book", which sets out the detailed technical standards for digital terrestrial TV in the UK, and runs the industry’s test and conformance centre: DTG Testing. The DTG has ensured the delivery of a rich consumer experience, a vibrant and stable market, and helped position the UK as a world leader in the evolution of television. The group is presently focused on emerging consumer devices and experiences including Connected TV, 3DTV, high definition TV (HD) and video-on-demand (VoD).