- Nick Thorogood to leave Scripps 26 February 2015 | 4:56 pm
- Canal+ makes key appointments 26 February 2015 | 3:31 pm
- Wuaki.tv launches in Italy, plans 10 more rollouts 26 February 2015 | 3:20 pm
- Scripps confirms EMEA distribution hire 26 February 2015 | 3:19 pm
- Russian film and TV production on the up 26 February 2015 | 3:17 pm
The Digital TV Group (DTG) is the industry association for digital television in the UK and is independent and platform neutral. Formed in the mid 90s to facilitate the introduction of digital terrestrial TV in the UK, the group is now at the centre of UK digital TV development. It publishes and maintains the DTG "D-Book", which sets out the detailed technical standards for digital terrestrial TV in the UK, and runs the industry’s test and conformance centre: DTG Testing. The DTG has ensured the delivery of a rich consumer experience, a vibrant and stable market, and helped position the UK as a world leader in the evolution of television. The group is presently focused on emerging consumer devices and experiences including Connected TV, 3DTV, high definition TV (HD) and video-on-demand (VoD).