- Numericable-SFR launches download-to-own store 19 December 2014 | 12:26 pm
- Ofcom launches pay TV consultation into Sky Sports 19 December 2014 | 12:25 pm
- 4K market to hit 100m units by 2018 19 December 2014 | 12:24 pm
- Netflix coy on Spain launch talk 19 December 2014 | 12:23 pm
- Sky Deutschland launches Roku-powered streaming box 19 December 2014 | 12:21 pm
The Digital TV Group (DTG) is the industry association for digital television in the UK and is independent and platform neutral. Formed in the mid 90s to facilitate the introduction of digital terrestrial TV in the UK, the group is now at the centre of UK digital TV development. It publishes and maintains the DTG "D-Book", which sets out the detailed technical standards for digital terrestrial TV in the UK, and runs the industry’s test and conformance centre: DTG Testing. The DTG has ensured the delivery of a rich consumer experience, a vibrant and stable market, and helped position the UK as a world leader in the evolution of television. The group is presently focused on emerging consumer devices and experiences including Connected TV, 3DTV, high definition TV (HD) and video-on-demand (VoD).