- Digital pay TV tipped to reach 58% of homes in Eastern Europe 15 April 2014 | 10:55 am
- Numericable and Altice to raise €10bn in high-yield debt 15 April 2014 | 10:54 am
- Vodafone Netherlands to launch fibre TV with Entone 15 April 2014 | 10:54 am
- Sky, TalkTalk and CityFibre partner on ultra-fast broadband 15 April 2014 | 10:53 am
- Maker rejects Relativity’s US$1bn approach 15 April 2014 | 10:52 am
The Digital TV Group (DTG) is the industry association for digital television in the UK and is independent and platform neutral. Formed in the mid 90s to facilitate the introduction of digital terrestrial TV in the UK, the group is now at the centre of UK digital TV development. It publishes and maintains the DTG "D-Book", which sets out the detailed technical standards for digital terrestrial TV in the UK, and runs the industry’s test and conformance centre: DTG Testing. The DTG has ensured the delivery of a rich consumer experience, a vibrant and stable market, and helped position the UK as a world leader in the evolution of television. The group is presently focused on emerging consumer devices and experiences including Connected TV, 3DTV, high definition TV (HD) and video-on-demand (VoD).