- AirTies and Norigin partner on media-casting STB 1 September 2014 | 11:21 am
- Conax to highlight Kudelski opportunities, range of solutions 1 September 2014 | 11:18 am
- Norwia to demo miniHUB optical platform 1 September 2014 | 11:16 am
- ATX launches VersActive Pro transcoding platform 1 September 2014 | 11:14 am
- Albis to unveil new small HD set-top 1 September 2014 | 11:12 am
The Digital TV Group (DTG) is the industry association for digital television in the UK and is independent and platform neutral. Formed in the mid 90s to facilitate the introduction of digital terrestrial TV in the UK, the group is now at the centre of UK digital TV development. It publishes and maintains the DTG "D-Book", which sets out the detailed technical standards for digital terrestrial TV in the UK, and runs the industry’s test and conformance centre: DTG Testing. The DTG has ensured the delivery of a rich consumer experience, a vibrant and stable market, and helped position the UK as a world leader in the evolution of television. The group is presently focused on emerging consumer devices and experiences including Connected TV, 3DTV, high definition TV (HD) and video-on-demand (VoD).