- Digital pay TV tipped to reach 58% of homes in Eastern Europe 15 April 2014 | 10:55 am
- Numericable and Altice to raise €10bn in high-yield debt 15 April 2014 | 10:54 am
- Vodafone Netherlands to launch fibre TV with Entone 15 April 2014 | 10:54 am
- Sky, TalkTalk and CityFibre partner on ultra-fast broadband 15 April 2014 | 10:53 am
- Maker rejects Relativity’s US$1bn approach 15 April 2014 | 10:52 am
Spacecom, operator of the AMOS-2 and AMOS-3 satellites co-located at 4°W and AMOS-5 located at 17°E, provides high- quality broadcast and communications services in Europe, the Middle East, the U.S. East Coast and Africa to direct-to-home (DTH) and direct broadcast satellite (DBS) operators, ISPs, telecom operators, network integrators and government agencies.
AMOS-5 delivers high-power C-band and Ku-band capacity to the entire African continent with connectivity to Europe and the Middle East. Along with the launch of AMOS-4 in 2013 with coverage over Russia and South Asia, and AMOS-6 in 2014 with coverage over Europe and the Middle East, Spacecom will further enhance its position as a multi-regional satellite operator.
For more information, please visit: www.amos-spacecom.com