- Search and enjoy – developments in content search and discovery 20 October 2014 | 4:34 pm
- Kings of content 20 October 2014 | 3:21 pm
- TV revenues to reach €424.7 billion in 2018 20 October 2014 | 11:22 am
- TV execs launch MCN for Ibero-American content 20 October 2014 | 11:20 am
- Numericable loses lucrative Hauts-de-Seine fibre build 20 October 2014 | 11:20 am
Spacecom, operator of the AMOS-2 and AMOS-3 satellites co-located at 4°W and AMOS-5 located at 17°E, provides high- quality broadcast and communications services in Europe, the Middle East, the U.S. East Coast and Africa to direct-to-home (DTH) and direct broadcast satellite (DBS) operators, ISPs, telecom operators, network integrators and government agencies.
AMOS-5 delivers high-power C-band and Ku-band capacity to the entire African continent with connectivity to Europe and the Middle East. Along with the launch of AMOS-4 in 2013 with coverage over Russia and South Asia, and AMOS-6 in 2014 with coverage over Europe and the Middle East, Spacecom will further enhance its position as a multi-regional satellite operator.
For more information, please visit: www.amos-spacecom.com