- BSkyB invests in virtual reality cinema specialist 28 July 2014 | 11:09 am
- Hungarian ad tax is “attack on democracy” says Kroes 28 July 2014 | 11:08 am
- Germany’s WDR looking to revive public service VoD plans 28 July 2014 | 11:07 am
- Freetime close to half of new Freesat box sales 28 July 2014 | 11:06 am
- New Google Chromecast features on way after successful first year 28 July 2014 | 11:05 am
Spacecom, operator of the AMOS-2 and AMOS-3 satellites co-located at 4°W and AMOS-5 located at 17°E, provides high- quality broadcast and communications services in Europe, the Middle East, the U.S. East Coast and Africa to direct-to-home (DTH) and direct broadcast satellite (DBS) operators, ISPs, telecom operators, network integrators and government agencies.
AMOS-5 delivers high-power C-band and Ku-band capacity to the entire African continent with connectivity to Europe and the Middle East. Along with the launch of AMOS-4 in 2013 with coverage over Russia and South Asia, and AMOS-6 in 2014 with coverage over Europe and the Middle East, Spacecom will further enhance its position as a multi-regional satellite operator.
For more information, please visit: www.amos-spacecom.com