- Bouygues: SFR acquisition will enable doubling of fibre investment 7 March 2014 | 11:29 am
- Orange looks to fixed line consolidation in Spain 7 March 2014 | 11:26 am
- Ad revenue in UK hits record high 7 March 2014 | 11:25 am
- Cohen: budgets may threaten BBC Four future 7 March 2014 | 11:23 am
- Vimeo investing US$10m in indie VOD service 7 March 2014 | 11:21 am
Spacecom, operator of the AMOS-2 and AMOS-3 satellites co-located at 4°W and AMOS-5 located at 17°E, provides high- quality broadcast and communications services in Europe, the Middle East, the U.S. East Coast and Africa to direct-to-home (DTH) and direct broadcast satellite (DBS) operators, ISPs, telecom operators, network integrators and government agencies.
AMOS-5 delivers high-power C-band and Ku-band capacity to the entire African continent with connectivity to Europe and the Middle East. Along with the launch of AMOS-4 in 2013 with coverage over Russia and South Asia, and AMOS-6 in 2014 with coverage over Europe and the Middle East, Spacecom will further enhance its position as a multi-regional satellite operator.
For more information, please visit: www.amos-spacecom.com