- BBC to integrate EST Store with iPlayer, initial launch scheduled for Q215 30 September 2014 | 10:52 am
- Home entertainment industry must sell on value and quality to combat Netflix model, says Sony chief 30 September 2014 | 10:51 am
- Tele Columbus to launch €300 million IPO this year 30 September 2014 | 10:50 am
- Netflix gets into the movie business 30 September 2014 | 10:50 am
- Sky invests US$5 million in ad tech firm Sharethrough 30 September 2014 | 10:49 am
Spacecom, operator of the AMOS-2 and AMOS-3 satellites co-located at 4°W and AMOS-5 located at 17°E, provides high- quality broadcast and communications services in Europe, the Middle East, the U.S. East Coast and Africa to direct-to-home (DTH) and direct broadcast satellite (DBS) operators, ISPs, telecom operators, network integrators and government agencies.
AMOS-5 delivers high-power C-band and Ku-band capacity to the entire African continent with connectivity to Europe and the Middle East. Along with the launch of AMOS-4 in 2013 with coverage over Russia and South Asia, and AMOS-6 in 2014 with coverage over Europe and the Middle East, Spacecom will further enhance its position as a multi-regional satellite operator.
For more information, please visit: www.amos-spacecom.com