- Deutsche Telekom to spend €6 billion on European network expansion 3 March 2015 | 12:59 pm
- BBC director general outlines digital direction 3 March 2015 | 12:59 pm
- Vodafone to upgrade Ono’s TiVo platform 3 March 2015 | 12:57 pm
- Netflix sets March launch date for Australia, New Zealand 3 March 2015 | 12:56 pm
- MultiChoice hires former Viacom exec as content chief 3 March 2015 | 12:55 pm
Spacecom, operator of the AMOS-2 and AMOS-3 satellites co-located at 4°W and AMOS-5 located at 17°E, provides high- quality broadcast and communications services in Europe, the Middle East, the U.S. East Coast and Africa to direct-to-home (DTH) and direct broadcast satellite (DBS) operators, ISPs, telecom operators, network integrators and government agencies.
AMOS-5 delivers high-power C-band and Ku-band capacity to the entire African continent with connectivity to Europe and the Middle East. Along with the launch of AMOS-4 in 2013 with coverage over Russia and South Asia, and AMOS-6 in 2014 with coverage over Europe and the Middle East, Spacecom will further enhance its position as a multi-regional satellite operator.
For more information, please visit: www.amos-spacecom.com