- A UK Advertiser’s Guide to Programmatic TV 20 April 2015 | 12:58 pm
- Vivendi chief secures victory in double vote battle, promises more media acquisitions 20 April 2015 | 10:51 am
- Telenet buys Belgium’s BASE Company for €1.3 billion 20 April 2015 | 10:50 am
- Vessel raises US$57.5 million in new funding round 20 April 2015 | 10:50 am
- Netflix international growth ‘dramatic’ 20 April 2015 | 10:49 am
AMOS-Spacecom, operator of the AMOS satellite constellation, consisting of AMOS-2 and AMOS-3 satellites co-located at 4°W,AMOS-5 located at 17°E, and AMOS-4 launched in 2013 to 65°E. The AMOS satellites provide high- quality broadcast and communications services in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and South East Asia .
Spacecom will further strengthen its position as a multi-regional satellite operator with the launch of AMOS-6 High Throughput (HTS) to 4°W in 2015, enhancing coverage over Europe with its new Pan-European beam.
For more information, please visit: http://www.amos-spacecom.com/