- Report: Amazon exploring online pay TV service launch 8 October 2015 | 11:22 am
- Top pay TV operators to add 200 million subscriptions 8 October 2015 | 11:20 am
- Humax launches first Freeview Play device 8 October 2015 | 11:19 am
- Discovery launches TLC in Turkey via Doğuş partnership 8 October 2015 | 11:18 am
- Monterosa raises £1.2m in funding 8 October 2015 | 11:18 am
AMOS-Spacecom, operator of the AMOS satellite constellation, consisting of AMOS-2 and AMOS-3 satellites co-located at 4°W,AMOS-5 located at 17°E, and AMOS-4 launched in 2013 to 65°E. The AMOS satellites provide high- quality broadcast and communications services in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and South East Asia .
Spacecom will further strengthen its position as a multi-regional satellite operator with the launch of AMOS-6 High Throughput (HTS) to 4°W in 2015, enhancing coverage over Europe with its new Pan-European beam.
For more information, please visit: http://www.amos-spacecom.com/