- YouTube introduces 60fps live streaming 22 May 2015 | 11:11 am
- BBC claims 308 million global audience 22 May 2015 | 11:10 am
- OTT pay TV revenues to ‘skyrocket’, predicts IHS 22 May 2015 | 11:09 am
- German video ad market to reach €4.7 billion this year 22 May 2015 | 11:07 am
- NHK and FIFA team up for 8K World Cup 22 May 2015 | 11:07 am
AMOS-Spacecom, operator of the AMOS satellite constellation, consisting of AMOS-2 and AMOS-3 satellites co-located at 4°W,AMOS-5 located at 17°E, and AMOS-4 launched in 2013 to 65°E. The AMOS satellites provide high- quality broadcast and communications services in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and South East Asia .
Spacecom will further strengthen its position as a multi-regional satellite operator with the launch of AMOS-6 High Throughput (HTS) to 4°W in 2015, enhancing coverage over Europe with its new Pan-European beam.
For more information, please visit: http://www.amos-spacecom.com/