- Liberty Global in counter-bid for Kabel Deutschland 18 June 2013 | 10:48 am
- Netflix signs biggest deal to date with DreamWorks 18 June 2013 | 10:47 am
- BBC iPlayer usage flattens out in May 18 June 2013 | 10:45 am
- Set-top box is not dead, says Arris 18 June 2013 | 10:44 am
- ERT back on air after court ruling 18 June 2013 | 10:42 am
VP Sales, CEAmos Spacecom
Joining Spacecom in 2005, Amit Karni leads Spacecom's Central Europe sales activities. Throughout his 20 year career, Mr. Karni has held multiple positions within the broadcast and telecommunication sectors. Prior to joining Spacecom Mr. Karni served as Director of Sales in the Asia Pacific region for Scopus Video Networks (Harmonic today) where he was instrumental in the company’s penetration into Japan and India, developing and generating new strategic accounts, as well as creating new business opportunities in South East Asia. Prior to this position, Mr. Karni served as Director for DV department in Yeda Computer & Software (Apple Israel) where he was instrumental in building the company's digital video offering to the broadcast industry. Amit holds a B.A. in Business Management from the College of Management Academic Studies in Tel-Aviv and an Executive MBA from Recanati business school at Tel-Aviv University.