- DTVE AprMay15 5 May 2015 | 2:54 pm
- Arris to add TiVo software into set-top boxes 5 May 2015 | 10:52 am
- Cisco appoints new chief executive officer 5 May 2015 | 10:52 am
- Orange facing major conditions for Jazztel green light 5 May 2015 | 10:51 am
- YouTube opens creators’ studio in Berlin 5 May 2015 | 10:51 am
Incorporating TV Connect EurAsia
Digital TV CEE incorporates TV Connect EurAsia
Digital TV Central and Eastern Europe 2014 is the only event in the region that encompasses the full value chain of the TV delivery. Over 300 of the most influential and visionary contacts in the industry – such as telecom operators, content producers plus cable and satellite providers – will gather together in Budapest this June addressing the key trends and topics in this varied and dynamic region. The event will provide an unbeatable opportunity to hear direct from pay TV operators, OTT service providers and content companies about the challenges, opportunities and choices they face.
The agenda will draw on the experience of the region’s operators and broadcasters to show the main directions of future change – as well as to throw into relief the ways in which consumers are driving the delivery of new services and the entry of new players is transforming the competitive environment. OTT opportunities and the effect on local TV Markets and the impact of social networks on TV consumption will also be key highlights of the packed agenda.
Top Reasons Why You Should Attend Digital TV CEE incorporating TV Connect
- Trusted to deliver for 8 years – Digital TV CEE incorporating TV Connect are the only events in the region which encompass the entire Multi-Platform Digital TV industry. The dedicated OTT focus day returns in 2013 after its successful launch in 2012
- Firmly established in the diaries of senior decision makers in the region and beyond, these events join forces in 2013 for the first time to bring together 300+ of the most influential and visionary contacts in the industry – such as telecom operators, content producers plus cable and satellite providers.
- An un-paralleled speaker line up featuring 60+CEOs of the region’s leading operators and stakeholders. The agenda delivers insights on the whole TV ecosystem: all service providers (satellite, mobile, cable, IPTV, DTT and fibre), regulators, investors, vendors, consultants and more
- THE Senior Decision Makers Event! Network face-to-face with over 75% Director and Board level participation from 29 countries and 72% channel, content owner and platform operators
- The end of the second day rounds off with the annual sell out networking champagne reception and dinner so you can network with TV leaders in an exclusive and relaxed setting
- Tailor the event to your needs with a wide choice of sessions across three days