- Ultra HD uptake still a long way off, warns LG executive 6 December 2013 | 11:46 am
- Analysts back Netflix international expansion plans 6 December 2013 | 11:45 am
- Sky Deutschland acquires sports production outfit 6 December 2013 | 11:43 am
- South Africa decides against mandatory access control 6 December 2013 | 11:41 am
- Virgin Media taps Digital Element for content geo-location 6 December 2013 | 11:40 am
Incorporating TV Connect EurAsia
Digital TV CEE takes a new turn in 2013 and for the first time will incorporate TV Connect EurAsia
Together, this will truly be the only TV event encompassing the full value chain in the TV delivery ecosystem in this region. Over 300 of the most influential and visionary contacts in the industry – such as telecom operators, content producers plus cable and satellite providers – will gather in June in Krakow.
The agenda will draw on the experience of the region’s operators and broadcasters to show the main directions of future change – as well as to throw into relief the ways in which consumers are driving the delivery of new services and the entry of new players is transforming the competitive environment. OTT opportunities and the effect on local TV Markets and the impact of social networks on TV consumption will also be key highlights of the packed agenda.
Top Reasons Why You Should Attend Digital TV CEE incorporating TV Connect
- Trusted to deliver for 7 years – Digital TV CEE incorporating TV Connect are the only events in the region which encompass the entire Multi-Platform Digital TV industry. The dedicated OTT focus day returns in 2013 after its successful launch in 2012
- Firmly established in the diaries of senior decision makers in the region and beyond, these events join forces in 2013 for the first time to bring together 300+ of the most influential and visionary contacts in the industry – such as telecom operators, content producers plus cable and satellite providers.
- An un-paralleled speaker line up featuring 60+CEOs of the region’s leading operators and stakeholders. The agenda delivers insights on the whole TV ecosystem: all service providers (satellite, mobile, cable, IPTV, DTT and fibre), regulators, investors, vendors, consultants and more
- THE Senior Decision Makers Event! Network face-to-face with over 75% Director and Board level participation from 29 countries and 72% channel, content owner and platform operators
- The end of the second day rounds off with the annual sell out networking champagne reception and dinner so you can network with TV leaders in an exclusive and relaxed setting
- Tailor the event to your needs with a wide choice of sessions across three days