- OTT device shipments to hit 1.7 billion units 10 December 2013 | 12:12 pm
- Canal+ launches personalised multiscreen service MyCanal 10 December 2013 | 12:10 pm
- New OTT service from Telenor Hungary 10 December 2013 | 12:09 pm
- Global ad spend growing, but TV will plateau 10 December 2013 | 12:08 pm
- Euro pubcasters slam ‘excessive’ cuts 10 December 2013 | 12:06 pm
The Annual Networking Dinner is an informal get-together of participants, taking place on 26th June at Pod Roza Restaurant. In addition to ideal networking opportunities, the Networking Dinner will also offer culinary and cultural highlights.
The continental Pod Różą Restaurant serves international cuisine with an exquisite seasonally changed menu. Splendid sauces and meat as well as delicious desserts are the restaurant’s specialties. In the prestigious Wine Spectator rating the restaurant’s wine list was recognized as one of the richest in the world. The Pod Różą Restaurant has received a recommendation of the Michelin Guide 2011.
Seated in a splendid Krakow-style gate the Wine Bar entices pedestrians in the summer, while all year round wine lovers are welcome to the Vinoteka, housed in the 14th century cellars. Over 300 varieties of Italian wine are available here, alongside a variety of cheeses and regional Italian charcuterie. Guests can purchase hand-made wine tasting glasses. Concerts, ranging from classical music to jazz, provide additional entertainment and appeal.