- Opera to ship HbbTV 2.0 SDK 28 August 2015 | 12:33 pm
- Thomson to demo live UHD signal 28 August 2015 | 12:33 pm
- Harmonic and Dimetis partner for DVB-T2 HEVC trials 28 August 2015 | 12:31 pm
- Tata Communications chooses PlayBox CloudAir 28 August 2015 | 12:30 pm
- LiveU and Sky News claim Guinness Record for live streaming 28 August 2015 | 12:29 pm
The Undisputed Leading Event for TV in Central & Eastern Europe
Digital TV Central and Eastern Europe 2015 is the only event in the region that encompasses the full value chain of the TV delivery. Over 300 of the most influential and visionary contacts in the industry – such as telecom operators, content producers plus cable and satellite providers – will gather together in Warsaw this October addressing the key trends and topics in this varied and dynamic region. The event will provide an unbeatable opportunity to hear direct from pay TV operators, OTT service providers and content companies about the challenges, opportunities and choices they face.
The agenda will draw on the experience of the region’s operators and broadcasters to show the main directions of future change – as well as to throw into relief the ways in which consumers are driving the delivery of new services and the entry of new players is transforming the competitive environment. OTT opportunities and the effect on local TV Markets and the impact of social networks on TV consumption will also be key highlights of the packed agenda.
Day 1: Tuesday 27th October 2015
The new video environment
- Pay TV and OTT: competition and collaboration
- OTT and new digital opportunities
- Who will win the home? The new reality in numbers
- Interactive Panel Discussion: Video future and present: How fast will CEE embrace new models?
Pay TV: delivering value for pay TV
- The optimal mix: selling the bundled proposition in CEE
- Enabling service provision to the consumer
- Interactive Panel Discussion: Quad-play: the regional market in perspective
Advanced TV services
- Everything everywhere: TV everywhere and advanced services
- Satellite pay TV: where now?
- Interactive Panel Discussion: Satellite pay TV: routes to growth in a developing market
Day 2: Wednesday 28th October 2015
Engaging the digital consumer
- Innovation in pay TV: building on the customer relationship
- New products, new revenue streams
- Hybrid delivery: HbbTV and the CEE market
- Interactive Panel Discussion: Channel evolution: interactive TV in CEE
Future content strategies
- Future evolution for channel providers
- Session reserved for Sponsor
- Interactive Panel Discussion: Content evolution: the future of the channels business
Differentiating the pay TV offer
- The role of content in the pay TV marketing mix
- 4K and beyond: myths and realities
- Session reserved for Sponsor
- Extending the pay proposition
- The advertising update: challenges and opportunities
Interested in speaking? Get in touch with Jackson Szabo at Jackson.Szabo@informa.com
The inaugural Digital TV CEE awards focus on the contribution of individuals, projects, organisations and technologies that have excelled in the use, development and deployment of Digital TV, Pay TV and OTT TV services in the past 12 months.
Being part of the Digital TV CEE awards gives your organisation the chance to be recognised as industry leaders by the market and your peers.
- Pioneering Content Executive
- Outstanding Digital Innovation
- C-Level Executive Industry Leader
- Marketer of the Year
- Technology Leader
Download the submission form and send your nominations to Katie.email@example.com Deadline for submissions is the 21st August 2015.
Winners will be chosen by a prestigious Industry led judging panel
- New, condensed two day agenda, reflecting the movement in the market. The first day focusing on pay TV and OTT players, and the second focusing on content and content delivery.
- New Venue – Warsaw, Poland. The business capital of Poland, one of the largest markets in CEE, with great access from around the region
- New hot topics, covered by the leading companies and key individuals
More than I expectedClaudiu Paraschiv, Head of TV Technology, Pro TV
Good opportunity for catch up with industry trendsSerban Belenes, Consultant, Eutelsat
Excellent overview of current topics and a great chance to meet with colleagues and discuss further. Top notch organisationDamien Naughton, Director, Business Development & Operations, Sony Pictures Television International
Best TV event for CEEPiotr Nocen, Founder and Managing Partner, Resource Partner
Good place for market updateTorbjorn Johnsson, Director Regional Sales, Telenor