- Chromecast hits one billion milestone, YouTube viewing time up 50% 30 January 2015 | 12:07 pm
- Amazon Prime membership climbs 53% 30 January 2015 | 12:07 pm
- Nick going OTT with SVOD service 30 January 2015 | 12:06 pm
- Ofcom deputy admits Twitter activity “not appropriate”, agrees to sell Verizon stock 30 January 2015 | 12:05 pm
- BT adds TV customers, plans G.fast ultra high-speed broadband trial 30 January 2015 | 12:03 pm
The Undisputed Leading Event for TV in Central & Eastern Europe
Digital TV Central and Eastern Europe 2015 is the only event in the region that encompasses the full value chain of the TV delivery. Over 300 of the most influential and visionary contacts in the industry – such as telecom operators, content producers plus cable and satellite providers – will gather together in Warsaw this October addressing the key trends and topics in this varied and dynamic region. The event will provide an unbeatable opportunity to hear direct from pay TV operators, OTT service providers and content companies about the challenges, opportunities and choices they face.
The agenda will draw on the experience of the region’s operators and broadcasters to show the main directions of future change – as well as to throw into relief the ways in which consumers are driving the delivery of new services and the entry of new players is transforming the competitive environment. OTT opportunities and the effect on local TV Markets and the impact of social networks on TV consumption will also be key highlights of the packed agenda.
Day 1: Tuesday 27th October 2015
The new video environment
- Pay TV and OTT: competition and collaboration
- OTT and new digital opportunities
- Who will win the home? The new reality in numbers
- Interactive Panel Discussion: Video future and present: How fast will CEE embrace new models?
Pay TV: delivering value for pay TV
- The optimal mix: selling the bundled proposition in CEE
- Enabling service provision to the consumer
- Interactive Panel Discussion: Quad-play: the regional market in perspective
Advanced TV services
- Everything everywhere: TV everywhere and advanced services
- Satellite pay TV: where now?
- Interactive Panel Discussion: Satellite pay TV: routes to growth in a developing market
Day 2: Wednesday 28th October 2015
Engaging the digital consumer
- Innovation in pay TV: building on the customer relationship
- New products, new revenue streams
- Hybrid delivery: HbbTV and the CEE market
- Interactive Panel Discussion: Channel evolution: interactive TV in CEE
Future content strategies
- Future evolution for channel providers
- Session reserved for Sponsor
- Interactive Panel Discussion: Content evolution: the future of the channels business
Differentiating the pay TV offer
- The role of content in the pay TV marketing mix
- 4K and beyond: myths and realities
- Session reserved for Sponsor
- Extending the pay proposition
- The advertising update: challenges and opportunities
Interested in speaking? Get in touch with Jackson Szabo at Jackson.Szabo@informa.com
- Now in it’s 10th year, the leading TV delivery event in the region.
- Listen to and learn from the key decision makers from the leading companies in the region.
- A condensed and relevant agenda reflecting the movement of the market.
- Unparalleled networking opportunities with the whole ecosystem
- Enjoy a champagne drinks reception and networking Dinner after the first day
New, condensed two day agenda, reflecting the movement in the market. The first day focusing on pay TV and OTT players, and the second focusing on content and content delivery.
More than I expectedClaudiu Paraschiv, Head of TV Technology, Pro TV
Good opportunity for catch up with industry trendsSerban Belenes, Consultant, Eutelsat
Excellent overview of current topics and a great chance to meet with colleagues and discuss further. Top notch organisationDamien Naughton, Director, Business Development & Operations, Sony Pictures Television International
Best TV event for CEEPiotr Nocen, Founder and Managing Partner, Resource Partner
Good place for market updateTorbjorn Johnsson, Director Regional Sales, Telenor